Thursday 26 February 2015

Pre-Production Scene references Interrorgation

At the start of the script it's in a interrogation room, I had a faint idea of what I would like this to look like as I have studied the camera angles on this scene.


I,Robot
Throughout this scene the camera tells you who is in power.  The set is very dull and the actors are highlighted therefore we keep focus on them.  From this I will need to implement this into my scene at the start.


Frozen Ground
Interrogation scene seems to use a 50mm lens to get a nice depth of field and focus pulling between the deceives and the suspect.  It uses a lot of cuts making the scene become tense.  I really like this scene however I believe it won't work as this is half way though the film making the action build and plot revealed to the audience.


Now you see me
Atlas Interrogation.
This happens at the start of the film, in this scene it focus on each of the main characters (Detective and Magician) then the focus stays fully on the magician until it cuts to a wide where action has peaked.  I think I will use something similar in my scene as I have the reveal of the Muffin Button where the other actor reacts to it and this could be a peaking moment in the scene?


From these Films with the interrogation scenes I have decided to use the beginnings of "I'Robot" with establishing shots which lead into action peaking of "Now you see me" into the cocky smug attitude from the main character!

No comments:

Post a Comment