Tuesday 3 March 2015

Review of Script - subconscious influences

As nothing can be truly original, just has reference to other things.

Firstly this is straight up slap stick comedy, but not done in a cheesy or cringey way, it is good humor with it being almost in your face but enough that it's not overpowering and trying to hard to get a laugh from the audience.

Other influences are Archer (TV) however i'm not a major fan of Archer because of it's style but after just listening to the speech of each character I can see how my script is similar to the TV show with it's adult humor.

Second it the Adult Swim. A American show aired at late night, it's target audience is Adults and it's very interesting how they manage to get away with many comments, however it's funny and doesn't over step it's boundries.

Next one was Egoraptor, with his brutal humor of Awesome Series which I find hilarious, I believe this has the most influence as one part in my script goes "Whhhaaaaaaaaattt! who me na"  which is sarcasm but makes it awesome which is what he aims for.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment