Wednesday 6 May 2015

Post production - Drones plus Cargo

One of my scenes contains both the drones and a cargo.

 So for starting off is a relaxed, we have the cargo scene below with all the effects on it, these effects are the Drones,Cargo create and the grass at the base of the cargo crate to make it seem apart of the background and not stick out.


This image is showing the blasts which destroy the drones, for this I created my own energy ball, combined with particle effects for a explosion,



As you can see the ball is yellow so easy fix with Curves effect ect  then into the shock waves/blast below


Overall with all the elements in this scene all put together will make this scene become to a high quality however they are just animations which run smoothly but without sound they will be lifeless...
Next thing to focus on is the sound for the trailer with the Back Ground sound included however I think at this pace which I've got going I might be able to finish all of the film and render it out in time.



No comments:

Post a Comment