Thursday 7 May 2015

Post Production Final

It's been about a week of edit and putting the final film together.

Once going though, the VFX film I managed to make has gone smoothly and the overall look to the VFX is really good, making me really happy that it has come together neatly and effectively. I wish I still had more time to add some small extra scenes to the film as I've tried to make it run as smooth as possible for the deadline, however this is not possible as there is little time, but everything has worked smoothly and all elements in the film work together really well. I think the overall product is awesome and I've worked hard for this project on my own.

However I feel the film could have been better if the mishaps didn't arise over duration of the project which lead to stress over certain months however I've managed to complete this film from the very start with ideas into pre-production, all the way to the final piece rendered out at 1080HD. I never thought I would have done a complete film project on my own and learn about so much over this time as I'm so used to working in a group and having the role of editor/VFX.

Things I would do next time for a project like this?
Defiantly have a team/group all committed to the final project, and have fun with it and let it not turn into stressfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment