Thursday 7 May 2015

Post production Music, SFX, Voice

Music is one of the most essential pieces to a film.

I found a website which does free non copyright music called HeroBoard and within this I found a artist which is royalty free (Basically can use their music but must not re-sell and must say it's their work) by Ross Bugden who has made some epic scores which I have used and remixed into the film therefore all songs used will be named in the end credits.

SFX
Found a lot of these on a website plus re-creating some, such as when the drones talk it's a combination of a fog horn but digitised and beeps my phone is dying/running out of battery, sadly I had to use a rode mic for this on the camera and record black so I know it's just sound, but I've mainly used audacity to change and manipulate the sounds.

Voices
Just used actors and had Skype calls with some people who were happy to do this over Skype.
James Buck, Greg Shakleberry, Helen Lynskey
All of them helped and I couldn't have done this without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment